Mission Statement

TWD Zone is an international fan site and community focused on providing spoilers on The Walking Dead and other shows as well as providing a no hate/no drama community where diversity of opinions is both welcomed and respected
  1. Check out all of the filming spoilers, pics, and rumors here for The Walking Dead Episode 9
  2. Who were you happiest to see die? Saddest? Who do you want to see die in this upcoming season? Join in all the fun polls in The GAme Of Thrones area
  3. Check out all of the promos and trailers for this Sunday's Fear episode, Fear The Walking Dead board
  4. This is Us casts Jack's brother for season 3 plus spoilers and tidbits from the upcoming season in Other TV Shows---This is Us
  5. This diamond in the rough, "Get Shorty" starring Ray Romano and Chris O'Dowd has started its second season on the epix channel
  6. What do you think of all the twists, turns and shocks on this seasons Preacher?. Discuss in Other TV Shows--Preacher and see photos and trailers for this Sunday's episode
  7. Season 2 is airing and we have the latest promos and discussions in Other TV Shows---Sinner
  8. Castle Rock officially renewed for Season 2 on Hulu
  9. Potential spoiler for Carol in FIlming Spoilers for episode 7, TWD Spoilers, Filming Week #7
  10. Star Trek Discovery has cast Spock for Season 2 and it's Ethan Peck, Gregory Peck's grandson
  11. The Last SHip returns for its fifth and final season on TNT on September 9 at 9 pm
  12. What are you cooking? What are you eating right now? Join the discussions with recipes and pictures---Community

Thank you Nana and welcome to our new Star Contributors!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Introduce yourself' started by Ripley, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Ripley

Ripley Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +13,212
    Credits:
    As Summer starts winding down, things change here too. :)

@nana is retiring as the moderator for TWD Cast and Crew- she has served the site and members as a labor of love since our days at the first site.

Thank you for serving members so well and making that board one of our most important areas. You leave behind big shoes to fill. We wish you only the best and you will be missed, very much, by everyone. :heart:

I have known Nana since 2012-2013 in TWD fandom and count her among my close fandom friends. Her weaving and fiber art inspires me often and is a joy to see.

Nana will have a Retired Moderator badge on her profile when she steps down in a few days.

We have three new Star Contributors who have joined staff or will do so in the next few days- we are excited about working with them and I hope you will welcome them warmly!

Welcome to our new Star Contributors: @foxy , @Purl and @darster :heart:

Ladies, would you please post in this topic, which areas you will be working within so members will know? Thank you . :) Each has a Start Contributor badge on their profile.

We all look forward to working with @Purl, @darster and @foxy as the site continues to grow and evolve. :)

Happy Weekend, everyone!

• Love Love x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. foxy

foxy The Movie and Tv Whisperer Staff Member Star Contributor VIP Member

Ratings:
    +889
    Credits:
    Hey everyone @foxy here. I will be working I the areas of Better Call Saul, Fargo, and TWD social media. The latter, I am still in the process of making a list from @nana to of the accounts to follow. So I will be able to share it here. Look forward to this. Will be fun. Thanks for asking me.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. nana

nana Sometimes we have cobbler for breakfast Original Survivor Retired Moderator VIP Member

Ratings:
    +3,675
    Credits:
    Thanks @Ripley!❤️❤️❤️

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. nana

nana Sometimes we have cobbler for breakfast Original Survivor Retired Moderator VIP Member

Ratings:
    +3,675
    Credits:
    Thanks @Ripley!❤️❤️❤️

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Rosee

Rosee Rosie - Goddess Staff Member Moderator Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +3,245
    Credits:
    Congratulations @foxy @Purl and @darster ... thrilled to have you as Star Contributors.:cheer:

... @nana the place won't be the same without you as Moderator. I know I'll see you in the site so it's not 'good bye'. :grouphug:

• Love Love x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Purl

Purl Humperdoo’s Choreographer Staff Member Star Contributor VIP Member

Ratings:
    +1,269
    Credits:
    @nana, your watch is done. Moderating is a certain skill set, lol, enjoy your time off. :heart:

As a star contributor I will focus on American Horror Story, Preacher and a few other series such as Pose, The Alienist, Mindhunter. There are other shows returning I’m excited about! Midnight, Texas anyone? :D

Full steam ahead peeps! :grouphug:

• Cheers Cheers x 5
    • Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. nana

Ratings:
    +3,675
    Credits:
    @foxy @Purl and @darster welcome aboard and thanks for pitching in!
    ❤️❤️❤️

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. darkandstormy

darkandstormy Tiger Elitist VIP Member

Ratings:
    +1,294
    Credits:
    @nana ~ kudos for a job well done! :) To the rest of the crew, @foxy, @Purl and @darster ~ congrats on new beginnings!! :cheer::rose::crose::wine:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. darster

darster Dire Wolf Grooming LLC Staff Member Star Contributor VIP Member

Ratings:
    +752
    Credits:
    Hello everyone!
    The areas I will be contributing to are Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, and The Passage.
    I'm excited to get started!
    :grouphug:

• Cheers Cheers x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate Sexual Chocolate Original Survivor Retired Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,164
    Credits:
    @nana Thanks for all you've done to keep this site a fun place to plant our feet

And to all the new contributors

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
    • Cheers x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Love x 1