Mission Statement

Popculture.zone is an international entertainment site and community focused on providing a no hate/no drama community where diversity of opinions is both welcomed and respected
  1. Some spoilers for TWD 9.01 are posted in the Spoilers board, episode topic.
  2. Spoilers for episode 1 of TWD----Spoilers board
  3. 911 Premieres this Sunday on Fox at 8 pm. Other TV Shows----Drama/Action
  4. Premieres October 12th on Netflix. See trailers, promos and more in Other TV Shows----Marvel---Daredevil
  5. New director has been hired for the next James Bond film, Cary Fukunaga, and is expected for a 2/14/2020 release as filming starts 3/4/2019
  6. Doctor Who Marathon starts 9-25-18 on BBC America
  7. Bruce Greenwood has been added to the cast of the Shining sequel, Dr. Sleep. Films
  8. Fear's ratings are plummeting since the killing off of Madison, join the discussion Fear The Walking Dead board--General
  9. Season 2 will have a 1 year time jump and Sandra Bernhart has been added to the regular cast. Other TV Shows---Drama/Action--Pose
  10. See the most recent episode reviews, previews for next show, and more at Other TV Shows---Comedy, Insecure
  11. Roseanne’s character’s manner of death revealed, TV Shows, The Connors
  12. What did you think of episode 2 of AHS? Other TV Shows---American Horror Story
  13. Titles are posted for the first 6 episodes of Outlander, season 4, TV Shows, Outlander board
  14. New filming photos from “The Crown”, season 3, TV Shows.

Site Tech Support Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements and Introduce yourself' started by Ripley, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Ripley

Ripley Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Original Survivor

Ratings:
    +15,604
    Credits:
    User Title Style ChangeUser Name Style Change
    This topic is for members to post about any Tech Support issues we can help you with here. PLease let us know how we can help you and include the

Browser, device, exact issue and any error messasges you see

We will be adding posts to this topic rather than starting new topics with every issue.

Thanks, y'all :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jane Doe

Jane Doe post-lifer Staff Member Star Contributor VIP Member

Ratings:
    +2,021
    Credits:
    Anyone else having no luck copying & pasting urls for gifs or images?
    I do not think this is a Xenforo problem.
    @Ripley, aren’t you having trouble with article links?

I’ve given up trying to copy an image’s url after I tap “open image”. Nothing pops up.
    No “Copy” No “Select All”
    I press URL and zippo
    [​IMG]
    There is no point in copying the link they provide, all I end up with is IMG.

What’s happening to the internet? Lol.
    9 times out of 10 I can’t even Save Image.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ripley

Ratings:
    +15,604
    Credits:
    I don’t copy URLs for images anymore much, @Purl, I take a cap (aka screenshot)of the photo and insert it as a photo.

Some sites don’t have copiable URLs for images (particularly on mobile versions) which is why I take a screenshot instead.

If you are on a laptop or desktop, you can tap or click the images, hit “save image as “, save it down to your device then upload it as a file then click post reply.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jane Doe

Jane Doe post-lifer Staff Member Star Contributor VIP Member

Ratings:
    +2,021
    Credits:
    Yes @Ripley. I’m taking caps too. But with gifs I can’t. With some gifs I can “Save Image” then create new URL for the gif at giphy.
    Why did everything get so difficult?
    Lol
    I’ve got my new phone, not much improved.
    I’m bitching about the internet. :lol2:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ripley

Ratings:
    +15,604
    Credits:
    Google changed their hiding system recently so folks can no longer just save gifs to phones. I’ve hated that.

• Agree Agree x 2