• The Punisher premieres January 18th on Netflix. See promos, pics, etc and join the discussion after you've seen it TV Shows--Marvel---Punisher
  • Yes even more new functionality is being announced! Please look at the Announcements section to see what it is
  • Did you watch the season premiere of Star Trek Discovery? What did you think? TV Shows--Star Trek
  • Surviving R Kelly is a disturbing documentary series based on women who accuse R, Kelly of sexual assault. Our members have seen it and are discussing, TV Shows--Reality--R Kelly
  • Main Casting for the new Penny Dreadful has been announced TV Shows--scifi---Penny Dreadful
  • Check out the pics, promo and sneak peak of Episode 2 in The Passage Board
  • Ridley Scott's TNT show Raised By Wolves has announced principal casting. TV Shows--Scifi---Raised By Wolves
  • What are you reading? What do you recommend? Community boards

New features tinkering

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Hey, Y'all,

@walkingdeadrules and I are tinkering with some of the great new features coming soon. So if you see some new things around the site, no worries. Just us, unpacking some stuff and configuring a few things. :)

Ripley

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
You may see some features disappear or new features appear while we are working but everything will be back shortly. No worries. :)

Hauntmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Original Survivor
Credits
Glad you are liking them darkandstormy!!! We do too, and are thinking of adding some more. Let us know if there is anything you think we need to have there as well.

darkandstormy

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
VIP Member
Credits
Glad you are liking them darkandstormy!!! We do too, and are thinking of adding some more. Let us know if there is anything you think we need to have there as well.
After giving this some thought, how about:

~ Sad, Depressed ~ (might be useful when season 9 begins. Need I say more...)

~ Partying ~ (or some kind of celebration...who knows, TWD might surprise us!)

Maybe one of these is do-able?

Last edited:
Top Bottom